跳转到指定楼层
楼主
[db:作者] 发表于 2017-10-6 14:35:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
查看: 3439|回复: 0
<
[su_members]
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 1 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
[/su_members]

注:注册可直接查看福利【ED2K & 百度云盘资源】:)如未提供百度云盘资源的请耐心下载,站长会坚持用骡子做种共享所有提供的资源,并不断将精品网盘化,有特别需要的请去本站论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
资源信息:
        专辑英文名: Romance In Venice
专辑中文名: 情陷威尼斯
艺术家: Butch Baldassari
版本: [SACD-r]
发行时间: 2003年01月07日
地区: 美国
语言: 英语
【注】
本资源从网络收集,免费分享!对您有助,是本站最大的荣幸。
禁用于商业用途!如果您喜欢本资源,请耐心下载,ED2K资源需要有人做种,有时冷门资源需挂机等待。有特别需要的请去论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
书我要,下载先! http://www.books51.com/ 祝您开卷有益!

概述:

[B]专辑介绍:[/B]
情陷威尼斯 Romance in Venice》的唱片所选的全是一些闻名已久的意大利风情的浪漫旋律。曲风优美,伴奏轻快,录音效果也相当出彩。是一张让人听了一遍就再也难以割舍的好碟。
唱片所采用的是传统欧洲色彩乐器,有Mandolin (曼陀林)、手风琴、结他、小提琴、低音大提琴与单簧管共六种,营造出浪漫的色彩浓烈的气氛。开首的Santa Lucia就是最佳例子,结他与竖琴交织出一个很优美的旋律和浪漫的情调;
当手风琴加入作主体之时,听者就有如泛舟于威尼斯的水巷之中,听着船夫引吭高歌。接着的The Godfather Waltz-Speak Softly Love令人想起了电影“教父”的影片情节,那份意大利黑帮人物的亲情与无情,在此浮光掠影般在眼前闪过。
Arrivederci Roman (Goodbye to Rome) 的主角由竖琴开始,中间换上了提琴,又是另一番情怀。轻快热情的节奏,几件乐器不停的轮番上场独白,令音响画面美丽流畅而富三维效果。
接下来的Non Dimenticar则换了结他与小提琴轮流上埸,竖琴与手风琴在旁轻轻的伴奏着,画面很富层次感。还有Oh Marie、Mattinatta (In The Morning)、Torna A Surriento、O Sole Mio......加上晶莹通透和超凡的录音效果,真的一如唱片主题∶令人情陷威尼斯!
本碟中的十四首皆可说是金曲中之金曲,大部份都是大众熟悉的优美意大利乐曲精品,例如∶Santa ucia、O Sole Mio、Goodbye To Rome、Oh Marie等。
录音方面,本碟固然属顶级之列,然而,最可贵之处除了每件乐器的质感与位置分隔度均令人啧啧称奇之外,录音师还一五一十地把意大利音乐应有的气氛完美地融于碟中,这点更是难能可贵。本贴为14首联播。
01、Santa Lucia 桑塔-露齐亚 03:42
02、The Godfather Waltz/Speak Softly Love教父华尔兹 04:07
03、Arrivederci Roma 再见罗马 03:41
04、Non Dimenticar 请别忘记 04:09
05、Oh Marie 哦,玛丽 03:44
06、Mattinatta 03:18
07、Torna A Surriento 重归苏莲托 03:01
08、Mio Dolce Sogno 03:30
09、O Sole Mio 我的太阳 04:47
10、Mala Femmena 03:19
11、Bella Note 3:45
12、TraVeglia E Sonno02:50
13、Vieni Sul Mar 你从海边走来 03:12
14、Serenade 小夜曲 03:29

Romance In Venice is a collection of traditional and famous Italian songs reinterpreted by mandolin virtuoso Butch Baldassari.
The late Butch Baldassari – Nashville based studio musician and a founder of the Nashville Mandolin Orchestra – was known as “Mr. Tone” in mandolin circles. This unexpectedly deep and passionate collection shows why. The technique is ultra clean and precise, and the performances are full of heart. This album will transport you not to a cartoon Italy, but a real one.
Release Date August 19, 2008
Duration 50:31
Genre Country Easy Listening
Styles Instrumental Collections
Personnel: Butch Baldassari (mandolin); Jack Jezzro, Pat Bergeson, Van Manakas, John Pell (guitar); Antoine Silverman (violin); Jeff Taylor (accordion); Lee Levine (clarinet); Roger Spencer (bass instrument).
DIVERSITY best describes the artistry of guitarist, bassist, and producer Jack Jezzro. His recordings and productions have sold well into the millions, and he surely ranks high in formal education, knowledge of his instrument, and sheer musicality. But even more than that, Jezzro has a style and taste that are all his own-qualities that are a breath of fresh air to the music of today and qualities that breathe new life into the music of yesterday. ::: The Early Years Jazz is a natural expression for this West Virginia native, who seems to have been born musical. Jack Jezzro grew up in the small town of Rivesville, starting on piano and accordion when he was very young. \"I would go to the piano and start banging out tunes when I was four or five,\" he recalls. His remarkable skill at simultaneously fingering melody and chord changes came naturally to him as a young listener. \"I had a stack of Chet Atkins records, and that's how I learned to play,\" Jezzro reports. \"As a kid, I'd want to play all the parts. I'd listen to a tune by James Taylor, The Doobie Brothers, Simon & Garfunkel, or whomever. I'd play the bass part, the piano, the vocal-and I'd want to do it all right there on the guitar.
\" ::: Education For his bass-playing skills, Jezzro earned a scholarship to West Virginia University in nearby Morgantown. \"I still kept playing guitar, but they didn\'t have a guitar program,\" he says. \"I wanted to go to school there because it was close by, so I picked the bass and really got into it.
\" The year was 1976. \"That fall, the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra came to Morgantown, and I got to meet the principal bass player, Sam Hollingsworth. We immediately hit it off.
\" Hollingsworth took Jezzro under his wings, preparing him for a professional career. By 1978, Jack knew that if he wanted to become a professional, it was time to move on. So he took the year off from school and began playing in the Charleston Symphony Orchestra (CSO). After a year with CSO, Jezzro won a scholarship and sailed into the sophistication of the prestigious Eastman School of Music in Rochester, New York. While a student at Eastman, he won an audition for and subsequently played in the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra for two years. Meanwhile, he continued developing as a guitarist by absorbing the sounds of George Benson, Joe Pass, and Jim Hall. After graduation, \"it was either New York, Nashville, or Los Angeles, and Nashville felt more like home\" where he landed a job with the Nashville Symphony Orchestra and began breaking into the studio scene. ::: The Jezzro Style For an instrumentalist, speed and flash are often yardsticks. Innovation and technique unquestionably enter into play. Rhythmic invention, tonal dynamics, repertoire selection, or sophistication of arrangement are also called into the discussion. But Jack Jezzro has something more; and that something is taste. His latest guitar projects combine those elusive qualities instantly recognized when you hear them-discrimination, polish, grace, and artistry. In addition to sheer taste, another element of Jezzro's unique style is that he's a contrapuntal guitarist, integrating chordal harmony and melodies into one distinct sound-clean, lucid, and smooth--often performing on a nylon-string guitar. \"I like to be true to a song,\" Jezzro begins. \"At the same time, I try to do something fresh with a tune. My own sound or style-that\'s the freshness. I guess we all try to find our unique voice. That\'s what we\'re all striving for. I\'m always going to be working for it.
\" A lot of guitar trio records sound a little thin, so the challenge is to accompany yourself. \"One of the things that's always been there naturally is being my own accompanist,\" Jezzro says of his special fingerstyle playing. \"I was sort of developing this accompanimental thing before I knew what it was.\"
Audio CD (August 18, 2008)
Original Release Date: January 7, 2003
Number of Discs: 1
Label: Spring Hill
ASIN: B0001GMT2K
Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars
5.0 out of 5 starsMandolin virtuoso Butch Baldassari and friends play classic Italian songs
By William J. Swiggard on May 9, 2013
Format: Audio CD Verified Purchase
Muzak this ain't. The late Butch Baldassari - Nashville based studio musician and a founder of the Nashville Mandolin Orchestra - was known as "Mr. Tone" in mandolin circles. This unexpectedly deep and passionate collection shows why. The technique is ultra clean and precise, and the performances are full of heart. This album will transport you not to a cartoon Italy, but a real one.
5.0 out of 5 starsRomance in Venice
By Sharon B on January 19, 2014
Format: Audio CD Verified Purchase
Love it! We listen when we're having Italian type meals (even pizza) It's just soothing and happy and sets the mood. It also seems to calm children and they eat peacefully and quietly---every time That alone makes it well worth the price. I've also noticed my husband looking at me and smiling while this is playing.

专辑曲目:
01. Santa Lucia
02. The Godfather Waltz/Speak Softly Love
03. Arrivederci Roma
04. Non Domenticar
05. Mattinatta
06. Torna a Surriento
07. Mio Dolce Sogno
08. O Sole Mio
09. Mala Femmena
10. Bella Notte
11. Tra Veglia E Sonno