会员专区切换至【手机版】
作者: [db:作者]
查看: 52|回复: 0

主题标签Tag

打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

Nicki Parrott, Rossano Sportiello, Eddie Metz -Strictly Confidential(闲人止步)[FLAC]_eD2k地址_欧美音乐_音乐下载

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
[db:作者] 发表于 2017-11-30 21:32:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
查看: 52|回复: 0
<
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 1 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0

注:注册可直接查看福利【ED2K & 百度云盘资源】:)如未提供百度云盘资源的请耐心下载,站长会坚持用骡子做种共享所有提供的资源,并不断将精品网盘化,有特别需要的请去本站论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
资源信息:
        专辑英文名: Strictly Confidential
专辑中文名: 闲人止步
歌手: Nicki Parrott, Rossano Sportiello, Eddie Metz
音乐风格: 爵士
资源格式: FLAC
发行时间: 2015年10月06日
地区: 美国
语言: 英语
【注】
本资源从网络收集,免费分享!对您有助,是本站最大的荣幸。
禁用于商业用途!如果您喜欢本资源,请耐心下载,ED2K资源需要有人做种,有时冷门资源需挂机等待。有特别需要的请去论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
书我要,下载先! http://www.books51.com/ 祝您开卷有益!

概述:

[B]专辑介绍:[/B]
Rossano Sportiello(p)
Nicki Parrott(b,vo)
Eddie Metz(ds)
2015年10月5,6日ニューヨークシティのAvatar Studio録音
●进口板DIGIPACK
●“住在爵士角”,前两部作品的“这是一个美好的一天”也备受欢迎,罗萨诺Suporutierro(P),尼基 - 帕洛特(B,VO),埃迪大都会(DS)由现代摇摆派三名新记录。要民谣最多的歌曲,享受声音的谈话可以与色调,一片片优雅和诙谐的非常规的名字三方可说的。(新专辑指南)
●输入盘デジパック
●『Live At The Jazz Corner』、『It's A Good Day』の前2作も好评を博した、ロッサノ・スポルティエッロ(p)、ニッキ・パロット(b,vo)、エディ・メッツ(ds)のモダン・スウィング派トリオによる新録。アップ曲にバラードに、三者の名调子とも言える音の会话を楽しめる、軽妙洒脱でエレガントな一枚。(新谱案内より)
■钢琴的触利落同时具有锐角和水分,收敛毛孔,相当卡夏悲伤和欢乐脚踏实地,地球和潇洒Ppoku装饰图片,重低音,并听取了丰富的,可爱及酷小,诙谐的声音充满了别致的是,温暖漂流鼓开朗豁达向上等也与每个生动的色彩鲜美服,别提有多心脏充满了喜剧的内容。和意境温暖亲切平和,清脆摇摆活泼感,被刺穿,轻轻地也继续了良好的状态努力的小曲会议风格犀利,主角价:Suporutierro,随便在一个自然的姿势感到机智和内涵,熟练奇怪的叙述不Takumima是,欲哭关闭魅力的垃圾,如波光粼粼的选择。 →上口的工艺十岁上下论剑基础的Swingin'行动是有优雅的唱歌在球滚动接触,如全开弹性的明快大方的歌曲浪漫放松Ginjo条款化审美-,滑移的硬,民谣表达一个正方形而呈现出一个摆幅,根本的就是活着企业是一致的“深情忧郁的感觉时髦”,那,那确实是竹荚鱼的故事取款第一次是鹦鹉相当可观,也举足轻重迷人的歌声它形成的地方新鲜的好口音,品味高雅满分超级令人振奋的(和Muneguchi)完成声音空间。 (新专辑指南)
■鋭角さと润いを兼备した端正なタッチのピアノが、结构ダウン・トゥ・アースに哀歓を活写してシブく、そしてイナセっぽく絵を饰り、コクの利いた重厚ベースや、キュート&クールな小粋さ溢れる軽妙ヴォーカル、快活阔达げで温もり漂うドラム、らも各々鲜やかに美味しい彩りを添えた、何ともハートフルな好演内容。ウォーム&インティメイトな和み気分と、敏活でシャキシャキしたスイング感、に贯かれた、优しくもメリハリある小唄セッション风の快调な迈进が続き、主役格:スポルティエッロの、さりげない自然体な中に机智や含蓄を感じさせる、巧まず熟练した语り口の妙が、きらめくような白眉の魅力を放ってゆく。→硬质でスクエアーなカッチリした职人芸っぽい杀阵的スウィンギン・アクションや、玉転がしタッチでエレガントにロマンを歌う耽美指向のバラード表现、明るくおおらかな歌謡性全开のハツラツとした寛ぎ吟醸节など、滑脱に振り幅を示しながら、根底には一贯して「ファンキーでソウルフルなブルース感覚」がしっかり息づいている、という、その诚にアジなストーリーテラーぶりは全く见事で、またパロットのチャーミングな歌唱も要所要所で瑞々しい好アクセントを成し、音空间は瀟洒味満点の超爽快(かつ旨口)な仕上がり。(新谱案内より)

Duration01:12:13
Genre Jazz
Recording DateOctober 5, 2015 & October 6, 2015
Rossano Sportiello-Nicki Parrott-Eddie Metz: Strictly Confidential
by George W. Harris • April 7, 2016 • 0 Comments
The symbiotically swinging trio of Nicki Parrott/b-voc, Rossano Sportiello/p and Eddie Metz Jr/dr teams up for a winning release her on a collection of swingers and boppers. Sportiello has a clean and easy touch to the piano and does wonders on bouncy pieces like Bud Powell’s title track as well as the crystalline read of the obscure Ellington piece “Sunset and the Mockingbird.” The trio swings with delight on “John Hardy’s Wife” and Metz gets the toes tapping on”Shiny Stockings.” Parrot’s Blossom Dearie’d voice will charm your socks off on a shuffling gospel read of “Hallelujah, I Love Him SO” while she gets dreamy on “What Are You Doing The Rest of Your Life.” She gets cozy on “Close To You” while sets down the bass line like it’s 12th and Vine on a Kansas City swinger of “Shoe Shine Boy.” The mix of Sportiello’s droplets of dew on Misty,” Metz/s crisp swing on the strutting “She” and Parrot’s flexible bass as on the bouncing “A Brush With Bunji” makes this a triple treat.
Audio CD (May 6, 2016)
Number of Discs: 1
Format: Import
Label: Arbors Records
ASIN: B01B53OKHY
Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars
5.0 out of 5 starsAn Elegant and Sublime Jazz Trio
By Billy B on May 9, 2016
Format: Audio CD
I love this fine Jazz Trio and I can't say enough about each of the artists. Parrott is easy on the eyes and the ears. She has a flair to her Bass playing that is usually unobtainable by many Bassists. She is one of the few Bassists than can summon a groan from the Floor Bass one minute and yet play so seductively and sweet that I am amazed it is the same instrument. She is also the Trio's Vocalist on a few cuts, and I find her voice melodic and pleasant in a Classic Jazz Lounge type of style. Metz is subtle and exacting on the Drums. His style is so smooth, at times I feel I'm listening to Computerized Synthetic Drumming, in that it's simply perfect and in tempo. And Sportiello, of course, is astounding on the keyboard. His playing is elegant and refined. He is one of our finest contemporary Jazz Pianists.
This album is not for those that want fast Hard Bop. This Trio can swing, but they are a more refined Jazz group. Their style is better suited to relax after work or for Sunday mornings during Brunch and while reading your Sunday paper of choice and sipping Kona Coffee. Yes, it's that elegant and sublime.

专辑曲目:
01. Strictly Confidential
02. Sunset And The Mockingbird
03. John Hardy'S Wife
04. What A Difference A Day Made
05. Hallelujah, I Love Him So
06. Misty
07. A Brush With Bunji
08. She
09. Shoe Shine Boy
10. What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life
11. Pure Imagination