BooKs51 BBS

会员专区切换至【手机版】
作者: [db:作者]
查看: 92|回复: 0

主题标签Tag

打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

Rod Stewart -Atlantic Crossing (漂洋过海)[HD 24 bits 192 KHz][FLAC]_eD2k地址_欧美音乐_音乐下载

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
[db:作者] 发表于 2018-4-1 23:06:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
查看: 92|回复: 0
<
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 1 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0

注:注册可直接查看福利【ED2K & 百度云盘资源】:)如未提供百度云盘资源的请耐心下载,站长会坚持用骡子做种共享所有提供的资源,并不断将精品网盘化,有特别需要的请去本站论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
资源信息:
        专辑英文名: Atlantic Crossing
专辑中文名: 漂洋过海
歌手: Rod Stewart
音乐风格: 摇滚
资源格式: FLAC
版本: [HD 24 bits 192 KHz]
发行时间: 2013年
地区: 美国
语言: 英语
【注】
本资源从网络收集,免费分享!对您有助,是本站最大的荣幸。
禁用于商业用途!如果您喜欢本资源,请耐心下载,ED2K资源需要有人做种,有时冷门资源需挂机等待。有特别需要的请去论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
书我要,下载先! http://www.books51.com/ 祝您开卷有益!

概述:

[B]专辑介绍:[/B]
Rod Stewart(洛 史都华) :全名Roderick David Stewart(洛德 戴维德斯蒂沃特,又译名)——1945年1月10日出生在英国伦敦的一户苏格兰人家庭。Rod Stewart曾经是世界上最出色的摇滚歌手之一,更有“摇滚铁公鸡”的美称。同时也是最有才华的词曲作者之一,是美国乐坛六十年代中期的英国入侵浪潮之后的标志性人物之一,他的独特的嗓音也成为了那个时代标志性的特征之一,因而Rod Stewart在很长时间以来一直被人尊崇。
  他的音乐把乡村、民谣、布鲁斯、pop、jazz、迪斯科和摇滚乐等融合在一起的风格,不仅曾经使他成为了摇滚乐坛独当一面的人物,而且由于他的成功还影响了许多代人的音乐思想,Bryan Adams,Michael Bolton,Steven Tyler(Aerosmith乐队主唱),Paul Stanley(Kiss乐队主唱)等人都是他的追随者。
  但是在获得成功,并且年龄渐渐增大以后,他没有坚持自己的摇滚音乐风格,而越来越在流行音乐中随波逐流,以及在电影中肆意挥霍自己的时光,再加上肮脏的生活,尽管他仍然是一名出色的歌手,仍能在三十年后继续保持很高的威望和较高的唱片销量,但是这已经让他从一代摇滚音乐教父的神坛上衰落下去,而他的音乐事业也再没能够恢复当初的辉煌
豆沙般的嗓音,桀骜不驯的舞台 形象,源源不断的创作灵感构成了摇滚巨星 Rod Stewart。Rod在乐坛经历了三个不同年代,他的歌路变化从60年代的蓝调与爵士过度到70年度的流行摇滚,即使到了80年代,他的新潮表现也不落后于任何其他歌手之后,更没有显出因年龄的限制而限制了歌路的发展。
  Rod曾经说过, 他要象足球明星一样在 颠峰时期找一个合适的机会“退隐江湖”, 可是直至今天,他在乐坛激起的浪潮仍一波 紧似一波,这位成功的歌手的音乐生涯正无 止境地向前延伸。
洛史都华(Rod Stewart)驰骋乐坛40年,缔造超过2亿5千万张的专辑与单曲销售,累计拥有34首全美热门单曲榜TOP 40单曲与52首英国金榜TOP 40单曲,获得葛莱美奖的肯定,荣膺入列“摇滚名人殿堂”,他的沙哑唱腔享誉全球,他的性感风采无人能挡。洛史都华的摇滚里程于1960年代中期启程,最早是与英国蓝调乐团Steampacket以及该团的创始团员Long John Baldry在伦敦一带的俱乐部驻唱,他在1968年与摇滚乐团Jeff Beck Group联手在英国流行乐坛崭露头角,随后转进Faces乐团,练就一身不凡的即兴摇滚热力,紧接着,洛史都华带着自信风采,单枪匹马直闯摇滚丛林,1971年以英、美排行冠军专辑“Every Picture Tells A Story”照亮单飞生涯,展现了他的创作本领。
1970年代中期,洛史都华从英国Mercury厂牌离开,转入美国华纳,1975年发行华纳旗下首张专辑、也是洛史都华第六张个人专辑的“Atlantic Crossing”,专辑象征两层涵义,一是洛史都华申请美国公民权,二来转入美国唱片厂牌,正式宣告进驻美国的心意,唱片制作的团队也全部翻新,此举反而让洛史都华更加巩固了他摇滚巨星的地位,在新厂牌的新出发不意外地创下好成绩,“Atlantic Crossing”在英国拿下专辑榜冠军、美国告示牌流行专辑榜#9、美国与加拿大也得到了金唱片与4白金的唱片认证,至今深植人心的畅销曲“I Don’t Want To Talk About It”、“Sailing”、“This Old Heart Of Mine”等都是出自于“Atlantic Crossing”。“Atlantic Crossing”已发行有34年之久,当然要找到这些歌曲难度也不高,但此张典藏再版的“Atlantic Crossing”更有特殊的纪念价值,第一,这张典藏版为2009夏季限量版,过季之后将以单CD版本替代,典藏版的内容除了将正规版本“Atlantic Crossing”中的十首歌曲收录外,还加收由洛史都华亲自重新编曲的英国民谣“Skye Boat Song”,而本张重点的CD2,则收录当初洛史都华录制“Atlantic Crossing”时、与正规专辑中相异的其他录音版本,以及1975年与老字号灵魂乐团体The MG’s所共录的三首比吉斯、猫王、纽奥良音乐巨擎Allen Toussaint的歌曲,全都是先前未曾发行过的歌曲!
Rod Stewart - Sailing
Rod Stewart(洛·史都华),英国的国宝级歌手,豆沙般的嗓音,桀骜不驯的舞台形象,源源不断的创作灵感构成了他的形象。Sailing是Rod Stewart的成名之作。Sailing这首歌,朴实无华、意境悠远,既有心情的宣泄,又带点淡淡的忧伤,透出一股苍茫,给人以力量,这首歌也是《哥伦布传》的主题曲。
《Sailing》这首1975年的英国冠军曲,听得连中国人的耳朵都起了茧子,亦是英文情歌代表作,漂洋过海只为与你在一起,有谁会不感动?
Sailing - Royal Scots Dragoo...
I am sailing,I am sailing
Home again 'cross the sea
I am sailing stormy waters
To be near you
To be free

Rod Stewart - Atlantic Crossing
Label: Rhino/Warner Bros.
Format: WEB, 10 files FLAC, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 24bit 192kHz HDtracks
Released: 2013
Originally released 1975
Genre: Pop Rock
Rod Stewart - Atlantic Crossing
Title: Atlantic Crossing
Artist: Rod Stewart Genre: Rock, Best Pop Artists of the 70's, British Rock, Pop 100
Label: Rhino/Warner Bros.
Release Date: 2013
Atlantic Crossing is Rod Stewart’s sixth studio classic. It reached #9 on the Billboard charts and peaked at #1 in the U.K. The title symbolized Stewart’s new commercial and artistic direction. The album is divided into two parts, a slow side and a fast side. Produced by Tom Dowd, the album features guest appearances by The Memphis Horns and members of Booker T. and the MG’s. It includes the standouts “I Don’t Want To Talk About It” and “This Old Heart Of Mine”.
Rod Stewart’s sixth album was called Atlantic Crossing because the singer was literally crossing the Atlantic, making America his new home for reasons of the heart (he was fully enamored with actress Britt Ekland at the time) and the wallet (he was eager to escape Britain’s restrictive tax rates). As it happens, 1975 was a perfect time for a new beginning for Stewart: the Faces were falling apart, his last LP, Smiler, wasn’t roundly loved, and he had wrapped up his contract with Mercury and signed with Warner, so he completely rebooted, hiring legendary producer Tom Dowd to steer him through a slick, streamlined revamping of his signature sound. The first thing to be ditched were any traces of the ragged folkie who had popped up on all his first five solo albums, including on his career-making hit “Maggie May,” a move that may partially have been due to Stewart’s longtime writing partner Martin Quittenton deciding to sever ties with him. Without those ringing acoustic guitars, Dowd and Stewart ratcheted up the rock & roll, soul, and whiskey-soaked ballads, first taking a stab at recording the albumwith the MG’s (outtakes of which popped up on Warner’s 2009 double-disc Collector’s Edition of thealbum), then expanding this core group with other studio pros who could easily settle into a smooth, polished groove. The results were splashy without being glitzy, soulful without being gritty, an impressive big-budget revamp of Stewart that benefited enormously from a clutch of great songs, both originals and covers. Tellingly, all the great originals arrive on the first side dubbed “The Fast Half,” with Rod writing blistering, funny rockers about being laid up three times with VD (“Three Time Loser”) and suffering through an unwanted sobriety (“Stone Cold Sober”), then easing back for a quick romance on the Jesse Ed Davis co-written “Alright for an Hour” — all good indications that his heart was still at a party. But the “Slow Half” did reveal that Stewart had lost none of his fine, nuanced interpretive skills, as he tore into Danny Whitten’s “I Don’t Want to Talk About It,” took his first stab at “This Old Heart of Mine,” and kept “Sailing” from drifting away into sentimentality. When taken together, the two halves might have showcased a somewhat slicker Stewart, but he was still the same old Rod with a big, oversized heart and an irresistible bad boy smirk. He may have crossed the Atlantic, but he was none worse for the wear for his journey, at least not yet.
Personnel:
Rod Stewart - vocals
Barry Beckett - keyboards
Pete Carr - guitar
William Correa - drums, percussion
Steve Cropper - guitar
Jesse Ed Davis - guitar
Donald "Duck" Dunn - bass
Roger Hawkins - drums, percussion
David Hood - Bass
Al Jackson, Jr. - drums, percussion
Jimmy Johnson - guitar
David Lindley - mandolin, violin
The Memphis Horns - horn
Nigel Olsson - drums, percussion
Pets - vocals
Cindy Singers - vocals
Leland Sklar - bass
Fred Tackett - guitar

clockwise
Second marriage
1990–2006 Model Rachel Hunte
1983–1990 Model Kelly Emberg
Third marriage
2007–present Model Penny Lancaster-Stewart
专辑曲目:
01. Three Time Loser (4:07)
02. Alright for an Hour (4:21)
03. All in the Name of Rock 'n' Roll (5:03)
04. Drift Away (3:46)
05. Stone Cold Sober (4:14)
06. I Don't Want to Talk About It (4:51)
07. It's Not the Spotlight (4:24)
08. This Old Heart of Mine (4:08)
09. Still Love You (5:14)
10. Sailing (4:39)

主题推广

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

切换至【手机版】|主站|Archiver|小黑屋|BOOKS51论坛

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 04:09 , Processed in 0.226707 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.