BooKs51 BBS

标题: Charlotte Church -魅力(Enchantment )[SACD-r] [打印本页]

作者: [db:作者]    时间: 2017-10-6 13:51
标题: Charlotte Church -魅力(Enchantment )[SACD-r]
[su_members][/su_members]

注:注册可直接查看福利【ED2K & 百度云盘资源】:)如未提供百度云盘资源的请耐心下载,站长会坚持用骡子做种共享所有提供的资源,并不断将精品网盘化,有特别需要的请去本站论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
资源信息:
        专辑英文名: Enchantment
专辑中文名: 魅力
艺术家: Charlotte Church
古典类型: 全集作品
版本: [SACD-r]
发行时间: 2002年02月15日
地区: 美国
语言: 英语
【注】
本资源从网络收集,免费分享!对您有助,是本站最大的荣幸。
禁用于商业用途!如果您喜欢本资源,请耐心下载,ED2K资源需要有人做种,有时冷门资源需挂机等待。有特别需要的请去论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
书我要,下载先! http://www.books51.com/ 祝您开卷有益!

概述:

[B]专辑介绍:[/B]
夏洛蒂玛丽亚教堂 (出生夏洛特玛丽亚芦苇; 1986 年 2 月 21 日) 是 Welshsinger,词曲作者、 演员和电视节目主持人。她在童年作为古典歌手前 2005 年涉足流行音乐成名。2007 年,她已经卖出超过 1000 万的记录,在世界范围内包括超过 500 万在美国。在 2010 年她据说高达 11 亿英镑 (儘管一项 2003 年报告引述她价值 25 万英镑)。她主持题为夏洛特教会秀通道 4 聊天节目。教会五年,题为关於 2010 年 10 月 17 日的回来到从头开始,发行了她首张专辑。她也提到是在 Ben 爱尔顿音乐我们将摇滚你波西米亚之一。教会是一个女高音歌唱家。
商品条码 : 0696998971066
商品编号 : CS89710
演奏者 : 夏绿第 Charlotte church - 查看所有专辑
指挥家 :
乐团 :
作曲家 :
专辑名称 : 魅力
Enchantment
音乐类型 : 古典音乐 [SACD 女高音]
发行公司/日期 : SONY MUSIC 2005/6/15
制作公司 : COLUMBIA
内含片数 : 1
艺人 Charlotte Church
发行月份2001-Oct
类型 古典音乐

AActors: Charlotte Church, Josh Groban
Format: Color, Dolby, NTSC
Language: English
Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Number of discs: 1
Rated:
NR
Not Rated
Studio: Sony Legacy
DVD Release Date: February 5, 2002
Run Time: 116 minutes
Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Another wonderful performance
ByA customeron February 25, 2002
Format: DVD|Verified Purchase
I had previously seen Charlotte Church's concert on PBS this past December but nevertheless was waiting expectantly to see the complete program on DVD and also the bonus features. And it was worth waiting! First I would like to briefly describe the setting of the concert and then give the reasons I liked Charlotte's performance so much.
The event was very classy and formal. Charlotte changed costumes four times during the program. The orchestra, conductor, accompaniment all performed superbly.
Charlotte looked stunning, immaculate, attractive . During her singing, she does these things so well -such as closing her eyes at the appropriate times and using her hands to express the feeling and meaning of the lyrics. Her voice is very melodious and rich in the low tones and rises to the highest pitch when required. She proves she can move from classical to contemporary with the assorted selection of songs which she performed equally well. She is successful because her performances always move her audience emotionally.
Picking out some of the songs chronologically on the DVD, I especially liked "If I loved you". Her emotion overflowed and she sang her heart out with this one. "Carrickfergus" with the piping background music captures the imagination of the audience and soothes and lifts your mind to a peaceful and beautiful place.
The classical pieces such as "A bit of earth", 'The water is wide", "Suo-Gan" ,"The Little Horses"( last two, lullabies) are nicely done as we expected from Charlotte. I find if one looks up the lyrics and translation of such pieces you will understand and enjoy the songs even more.
"Habanera" was nice and charming, showing a few steps of Charlotte's dancing and her singing versatility in French. "The Prayer"with Josh Groban was very romantic and I especially liked the beginning with the expressive, low tones of Charlotte's voice.
"Bridge over Troubled Waters" was excellently done and put the audience in the right mood before "Imagine" which Charlotte dedicated to the victims of the Sept11 tragedy.
She sang Imagine with just the right tone to make it so touching. This brought the house down with so much applause, delight, and appreciation.
The bonuses were great . "Interview with Charlotte" gave us an insight into her music, personality and what she likes to do as a young person. "Aerial Tour of South Wales" did what it says, gave us beautiful panoramic views of ocean, mountains, cliffs, green pastures and the old history of Wales. Accompanying this video, appropriately, was the song The Water is Wide by Charlotte. Finally, "Video Tour of Cardiff With Charlotte" was ably done by Charlotte showing the bay of Cardiff, castles, shopping areas, her girl friend, and aerial views of picturesque Cardiff, where Charlotte was brought up. In the background of this video tour, Charlotte sang the beautiful Carrickfergus.
All together, you will be enchanted by this DVD which deserves the higest marks. It couln't be more perfect.

专辑曲目:
01. Tonight [From West Side Story]
02. Carrickfergus
03. Habañera
04. Bali Ha`i
05. Papa Can You Hear Me?
06. Flower Duet
07. The Little Horses
08. From My First Moment
09. The Water Is Wide
10. Can`t Help Lovin` Dat Man
11. The Laughing Song